- Dozens of volunteers and students meet each Wednesday evening, during the school year, for supper, worship, classes, and music.
- ** Begin Sunday morning with coffee and conversation in the Narthex.
- The annual Community Thanksgiving dinner draws hundreds of diners
- Homebound outreach with cards, phone calls and visits.
- Monthly Book Club discussion
To become involved in Trinity’s Congregational Life, volunteer to help prepare, serve, or clean up Wednesday evening meals. Volunteers also serve coffee and treats on Sunday mornings before and after worship service.
What a blessing it is to know that our church hosts a community Thanksgiving Dinner. Year after year I hear from community members what a wonderful meal this and how they look forward to it. On the flip side, I hear from volunteers of how rewarding it is to help serve and be part of this meal for the community! A big Thank You to those who volunteer to help make this all happen. It is a big event and couldn’t happen without all of your support.